Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Consistency

This is my biggest hurdle with this blog project. I'm not sure exactly what I want this to be about, and since I can't seem to manage that little thing called a "theme," I have no incentive to blog on a regular basis.

So this is it. I'm going to figure this out. NOW.

I'll be posting a series of different types of posts and see what I like best. My biggest debates are between household/decorating/DIY/etc., foodie things, and running/weight loss. I'll be working through these a bit to see what comes most naturally and go from there.

I don't know if it will work, or if it will even stick. But I want this to be something worth committing to. Readers (whether they be family, friends, or perfect strangers) won't read this if they know I can't be consistent.

I'll be going through some big life changes in the next few years and if I can get into the habit of documenting this all now, it'll be easier later on. They (as in those people who repeat things from people who repeat things) say it takes 21 days to make a habit of something. Maybe 21 posts from now it'll be a normal thing to post on here.

Let's do it to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment