Wednesday, June 2, 2010

June Sucks.

It's officially June. I have a poor history with this month, so I'm hoping it flies by. Luckily, I have some good things planned. I'm officially on vacation this week which was celebrated this afternoon by the pool. I'm driving back home to Tennessee in the morning where I'll get to spend some quality time with family and friends there. And our garage sale. (Not looking forward to that one.) I'm hoping to spend a good day on the lake and a good day hiking on the AT. I miss the mountains.

I'm traveling tomorrow - which is why I'm still awake. I always get a little anxious or something the night before I go somewhere. I'm incredibly OCD when it comes to getting things ready the night before and making sure I'm ready to go.

I have also decided that I need new music. Not just stuff to download - Glee gives me plenty opportunities to get new stuff on a weekly basis. What I really need is something to hook me for a while, much like how the Avett Brothers got me through last summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment