Thursday, May 20, 2010

Things I Get to Eat Because I'm Training for a Marathon.

Sort of. This is what Shannon and I came up with as a theme for this blog baby of mine. (I'm obviously a terrible mother). Because I love to cook and I'm crazy enough to want to run a marathon, we thought I should marry the two ideas together into one. It might turn out that way since I have a feeling my life is going to be governed by training schedules, logging miles, and eating. I might as well have a good time while I'm at it.

Tonight was the perfect example of this. I spent a good 90 minutes at the gym, and 60 of those were in a truly ass-kicking spin class. Great music, great (and very muscular, very cute) instructor, and lots of sweat. What more could I ask for? I come back so Shannon and I could then prepare a glorious meal, primarily based on fats. Pure love.

No comments:

Post a Comment